- The wildlife in this area of forest is breath taking, in the morning you will probably be woken with the sound of gibbons. We then wander down to the river and spend some time watching the wildlife.
- After breakfast there is the option to trek again with the mahouts to find the elephants. Spend time watching them and then prepare to trek back to the village.
- We will have lunch on our return to the village.
- At 2pm we leave for the return trip to Chiang Mai
- Arrive back in Chiang Mai at 6pm where you will be taken to your choice of hotel.
Camping is the BEST way to see the elephants in the forest however visiting them for one day is possible and would mean those who don’t want to camp out would be able to stay in the village every night. The duration of the full trip would be the same. If this is of interest please contact us for details.
Option 2: 5 days / 4 nights
Find out how to live in the forest in Karen tribe style. With the same schedule as option 1 but with an extra day spent with the Karen Hill tribe, learn how to catch fish and find food in the forest, how to use bamboo for many different things and more about the local flora and fauna.
Option 3: 3 days / 2 nights
If you dont like camping then this might be the trip for you. With all the experiences of option 1 but without camping in the forest, we will set off early in the morning and trek through the forest to spend a day with the elephants.
To book a trip please email: email@example.com or call: 07787 565302